The Delsey and Samsonite are the leading brands for exclusive, high-quality, and lightest travel bags. Samsonite is more costly than Delsey baggage, but both brands offer reliable and trustworthy bags for secure and comfy traveling. However, it depends on what are the different types of luggage. Usually, all kinds of travel bags are lighter and the best pieces ever. Here, we check the Delsey vs. Samsonite and which is the best luggage brand.
You can find variations for Delsey vs. Samsonite luggage, the best 2-wheel carry-on luggage, four-wheel spinners, or without-wheel handbags or duffle bags. If you find the most durable one for your trip, here is the comparison for both brands and it's a better way to find suitable luggage for your trip.
The Overview of Samsonite vs. Delsey Luggage
Samsonite and Delsey are top-rated brands and have a variety of travel bags for medium and high-cost luggage. Both have stylish designs, modern features, distinctive colors, and variations in luggage models and prices. Travelers must look for a durable piece of luggage of the best quality, quickly moveable, easy to roll on everywhere, pack all your accessories and stuff smoothly, and a lighter bag for travel. The prices may vary from the exclusive features, distinctive designs, and colors, although Samsonite luggage is a bit more expensive than Delsey travel bags. Still, it depends on your preferences and your choice of luggage.
Here, you can compare the two brands for the quality, design, pros and cons, pricing, and features to find the best luggage for your travel plan. You can look for the quality, model, and price aspects, like the best lightweight luggage, wide capacity, expandable compartments, exterior pockets, smart features, etc.
However, if you are planning for your next vacation or are a tourist, this article will help you choose the perfect travel bag for your next trip. Let's check out Samsonite vs. Delsey. Which one is the best luggage for your next travel plan?
Comparison between Delsey vs. Samsonite luggage
Frequent travelers and business professionals always choose the best quality travel bags of the leading brands for reliability and durability.
Samsonite is an American Brand, and Delsey originated from France. Samsonite offers a vast collection of modern and premium travel bags, and Delsey offers European-style luggage. Samsonite has been widely accepted for its luxury and stylish brand, and Delsey is famous for its affordable but acceptable quality. Before purchasing any of them, you must check the benefits and drawbacks of each one as well as the pricing options according to your interests.
You must check for the most beneficial aspects of the luggage. For example, it must be lightweight, easy to roll on, have vast capacity and expandability, have extra pockets, and best prices.
Delsey and Samsonite provide soft-side and hard-side luggage, under-seat, handbags, duffle bags, hand carry, and checked baggage. Travel bags without wheels, spinners, and roller luggage, all types of luggage are available for these brands, but the weight and dimensions are distinctive according to the size and capability. The hard-side luggage for both brands has almost the same style, zippered pockets, strong polycarbonate material, and a warranty for luggage durability. Both two brands have excellent responses, gaining customer satisfaction and high ratings.
The main distinction between these two brands is zipper flexibility. Samsonite has flexible zippers and smoothly opens and closes without any pressure, but the Delsey has some complaints from users for its zippers being stuck or hard to use. But everything is worth the price. Delsey is low-cost luggage and may have some issues with zippers.
Delsey and Samsonite have high-quality, durable, damage-resistant hard-side luggage with similar features and design options. Both brands have polycarbonate hard shell material, strong and long-lasting, with double spinner wheels and inline skate spin wheels for smoothly rolling everywhere at 360-degree rotation quickly. Samsonite Winfield Two luggage has extra capacity and size for adding more packing items to luggage and organizing your accessories easily into extra pockets inside the wide compartments. Delsey and Samsonite have various similarities but are always distinctive specifications, sizes, and colors that allow you to choose the best one for your requirements and preferable choices.
Samsonite and Delsey offer the best, lightest soft-shell luggage. The two brands have excellent smart features, and it's hard to find one better than the other.
Delsey has famous soft-side spinner luggage, lightweight, extra storage and expandability, and specific features at affordable prices. It usually comes with identity tags and smoothly rolls on with durable spinner wheels and retractable handles. You must check the luggage weight after packing with accessories because these suitcases don't have extra weight indicators.
Samsonite soft-side luggage has a laptop exterior compartment and smart features like a USB charging port, Telescopic Handles, TSA locks, and double spinner wheels. It's the lightest luggage and quickly pulls around everywhere, but some models may have less storage than Delsey soft-side luggage.
Hand Carry Luggage
You can find the best hand-carry luggage for Samsonite and Delsey brands. These are well-known, top-rated brands for their carry-on suitcases. Delsey is durable, long-lasting, and has wide storage and expandable compartments. Samsonite carry-on hard side is the exclusive luggage, spacious design, color variations, luxury interior compartments, exterior laptop compartments, and advanced smart features like TSA locks, telescopic locking handles, and USB charging ports. Both brands have similar features and quality but vary in pricing options. The Delsey has extra pockets, exterior compartments, and an excellent organizing space for packing items more than Samsonite. But again, here, we can't declare any of them as a winner because all the features, colors, and prices depend on customer preferences.
Under-seat Duffle Bags
Under-seat duffles or handbags are a great option to carry extra accessories, valuables, and essentials, and they are easily accessible and organized well. Samsonite under-seat duffle bags are more reliable and durable, high-rated luggage than Delsey. Both brands have excellent material, firm grip handles, and great features. Samsonite wheeled under-seat duffle bags have variations and stylish detachable pockets for adding more extra items and organizing valuables in the luggage.
Delsey rolling under-seat bags have various sizes, but Samsonite's great feature of detachable pockets is an exclusive option. It makes it more reliable than Delsey because it's a unique way to add extra items and well-organized valuables for quick access.
Choosing the Most Suitable Luggage for the Trip
It's hard to find the best travel bag in the market as a huge range of luggage types, colors, designs, and quality come in various sizes and prices. Choosing the luggage, whether it's a carry-on, under-seat duffle bag, soft-side or hard-side travel bag, personal item handbag, or checked luggage, depends on the duration of the trip and customer preferences like it's a single-person luggage or for the couple or the big family. Choosing from similar features, designs, and styles is quite confusing until you know the facts about quality, durability, customer ratings, and long-lasting capability of the brand and luggage types. Some customers only prefer to choose price options, but it's not necessary that low-cost luggage is low quality, and costly luggage is always excellent. So, it's better to know everything and all the aspects of the brand before buying the travel bags for the trip.
What are the Essential Aspects of Choosing the Perfect Piece of Luggage?
These are the essential aspects of choosing the right luggage for the trip.
Travel Destination and Purpose of the Trip
Domestic and international travel bags are quite distinctive, and short and long trips are also different perspectives. Domestic travelers may have a backpack, a duffle bag, or a soft-side carry-on, but for international travel, it is better to go with a hard-side carry-on and wheeled baggage for quick and smooth rolling on the luggage.
Short trips can be easily done with small handbags, duffle bags, and carry-ons, but a family trip or long journey must require checked baggage. Choosing medium or large checked bags completely depends on customer durations and requirements.
If you're traveling in winter to a cold region where snowfall is expected, you need medium checked luggage, whether for a short trip, because you need to pack heavy winter coats, boots, and other things that need more space. A business trip requires a laptop compartment and a carry-on with an extra compartment for electronic gadgets. A USB charging port, TSA combination lock, telescopic adjustable locking handles, double spinner wheels, and luxury inner compartments can be best for a business trip hand-carry luggage. The exclusive hand-carry luggage comes with stylish designs and various colors, models, features, and structures to keep your documents, laptops, and other gadgets safe, quickly accessible, and well-organized within the luggage.
Choosing the Perfect Sizes of the Travel Bags
Choosing the perfect luggage size is essential to reduce extra weight and avoid the inconvenience of carrying overweight luggage on travel and paying extra charges for overweight luggage. Luggage brands have various size options for different designs and models; some carry-ons are twenty inches, twenty-one inches, and nineteen inches, but some brands have twenty-two inches carry-on sizes. Some carry-ons have limited capacity, but others are expandable up to 2 or 3 inches, with exterior compartments or extra pockets. The customer chooses the right luggage size according to the family members on the trip, the purpose of the travel, and the airline overhead compartment capacity for luggage sizes. Carry-ons and personal item handbags or under-seat bags can be taken on the flights; however, medium and large-size checked luggage can travel through cargo air or cargo shipment. Carry-ons and medium luggage are best for short trips, but long and family trips require large-size and extra-large-sized checked luggage.
The Luggage Weight
The travel bag's weight is essential, whether domestic or international. Traditional suitcases were hefty and difficult to drag or hang on shoulders. But nowadays, its high-quality polycarbonate material for hard shell luggage is extremely secure, lighter, and quickly moveable on wheels. It is an ultra-light, scratch-resistant, and sturdy material used for hard-side luggage for premium quality travel bags. Even after packing items, the baggage stays lightweight with overall weight and smoothly rolls on without any stress.
Heavy-weight travel bags can cause hurdles in rolling or pulling heavy luggage and charge extra fees for excess weight due to the airline's weight limits and regulations. It's essential to check luggage weights before arriving at the airport terminal and consider the airline's instructions for weight limits and restrictions on luggage during travel. Being overweight can damage the spinner wheels of the baggage, and it must be essential not to overpack the suitcase to prevent damage to the zippers, handles, or wheels during the trip for inconvenience.
Choosing the Features of the Travel Bags
Customers choose the luggage for its movability, capacity, and features according to the trip and requirements for the maximum security and reliability of the suitcases. Customers must consider the perfect types and the best size luggage for travel. Whether international, domestic, short, or long trips. It depends on the travel reason, duration, and purpose of what you choose for the luggage. If you're going on a business trip, you need a carry-on with smart features, and it can be enough for the trip with a briefcase. But if you're going on vacation or attending a wedding, you need to pack a lot of formal dresses, wedding attires and formal outfits, shoes, bags, makeup and jewelry, and so on. So, you need at least a medium-sized checked baggage for even a short trip. Samsonite brand offers luggage with smart advanced features like USB charging ports, laptops, gadgets, an extra front compartment, adjustable retractable interlocking handles, double spinner wheels on rotation, and TSA locks for extreme protection. Depending on the trip's requirements, these features cost more than the average price. A simple domestic tour doesn't require such advanced features and expensive luggage for travel.
Price for the Luggage Brands
The luggage brands have price variations according to the models, size, luggage types, design, colors, and features. However, Samsonite is more expensive luggage than Delsey, but both are excellent luggage and high-rated brands in the market. Soft shell luggage price is usually lower than hard shell bags due to their expensive material cost, extended durability, security, and damage resistance. However, the size matters, so choosing a large size with extra capacity will cost you more. So, select the exact size according to your requirements, but if you are not an over-packer, try to avoid getting a big suitcase for a high price and avoid the extra weight.
Firm Grip Luggage Handles
A firm grip and durable luggage handles are necessary to keep the luggage secure while on the go. The most important aspect of choosing the luggage is having more than one handle on both sides for a strong grip. A top handle to pull or roll on the luggage is mandatory, but the side handles make it stronger, and in case of damage to the top handle, you can keep hold of the luggage from the side handles.
Usually, shaking handles is a dreadful experience during travel. For a firm grip, buy luggage with padded handles to prevent an unstable handle grip. Telescopic and retracted handles are available in Samsonite and Delsey brands. These adjustable handles can pull outside when required and retract when not used. Locking handles are more secure than ever for more reliable protection.
Durable Luggage Zippers
Luggage zippers usually cause trouble during travel. Poor-quality zippers can get stuck or break off at the chain due to extra pressure. Its disgusting when the zipper breaks off and is wide open, and all the packing items burst out badly. If you have any issues using the luggage zipper on the trip, you can fix it instantly. Just check here how to fix a stuck zipper instantly without any trouble.
Buying luggage with a Warranty
Samsonite and Delsey brands offer two to ten years of limited warranty for manufacturing defects in luggage. However, damage due to excess weight or rolling on the luggage, transportation damages, accidental damages, and regular wear and tear of zippers, handles, and spinner wheels are not covered in the warranty. Manufacturing defects and replacement or repair can be claimed within the given period, and the customer must pay the shipping and delivery cost to hand over the luggage. Still, the return and repair costs can be covered by the company.
Spinner vs. Roller Luggage for Comfortable Travel
The latest wheeled luggage system is the best for quick movability and easy luggage rolling. Two-wheel luggage is known as Roller luggage, and it has two wheels at the bottom that can be pulled over from the backside. Four spin wheels at each corner of the luggage, known as Spinner luggage. Spinner wheels can rotate 360 degrees in every direction, moving smoothly anywhere, rolling the luggage from the front side. Spinner vs. Roller Luggage is more comfortable and smoothly moving around. Roller luggage must be pulled from the backside, which puts pressure on the back, shoulder, and arms. Roller luggage is durable and strong and can be moved on any rough and rocky surface, but extra pressure can break off the wheels during travel. Spinners are wild on the go and will be faster and steadily. Glide the luggage on the track or wherever you are, simply rolling over in any direction without pressure on your arms, back, and shoulder.
Hard-shell and Soft-Shell Suitcases
Hard shell suitcases are often reliable for long and international trips. Its more indestructible, damage and scratch-resistant, and secure to keep important gadgets, delicate accessories, and valuables safe. Its strong surface is the highest quality material, lightweight, waterproof, and damage-proof with great features. However, the hard-shell luggage has no exterior compartments or extra pockets. Usually, it has limited capacity and is not expandable, so if youre an over-packer, you should choose a medium or large size for extra capacity. Hard shell luggage is usually highly expensive.
Softshell luggage is less sturdy and not long-lasting but often comes with a protective layer of waterproof fabric for inside items from rainfall. Its fabricated material is not secure enough to be damage-proof in rough handling but may protect against some wear and tear. Its better to take it for short and domestic travel. It has a few features, but the most prominent is it has wide storage capacity, exterior compartments, and extra pockets, and it usually has great expandability to add more packing items during travel. Soft shell luggage is often low-cost and easily available at an average price.
Storage Capacity in Luggage
The Storage capacity of luggage is the most essential thing to consider when purchasing a bag. Customers must consider that the size and weight must not exceed the airline requirements, and you can pack all essentials and accessories safely without any extra effort. Travel bags usually have two main compartments to arrange packing items, but some have exterior compartments and extra pockets to organize items easily and quickly accessible during traveling. Soft-side luggage has a wide capacity and is expandable up to two inches with exterior compartments, and this type of luggage is the best for roomy space. However, hard-shell luggage often has only two compartments or may have some inner pockets but usually does not have exterior compartments. So, if you need some extra space, you should go for the bigger size or may have two travel bags to arrange all items well packed.
Design and Color Variations in Luggage
Samsonite and Delsey have unlimited designs and color variations depending on the price range and types of luggage. Distinctive colors for the luggage make it prominent and significant from other travel bags moving at the airport, and its a remarkable experience that you can identify your luggage instantly in one sight among others due to its vibrant or unique color.
Usually, luggage has a name tag marked with your name and painted in a bright color to recognize it easily, but what if it has a brilliant and unique presence and you can get it from far away easily?
Various leading brands offer color variations and magnificent shades in luggage for a unique appearance, but it may vary from different prices, and most iconic shades are too pricey!
The Best Samsonite and Delsey Luggage and Reviews
Samsonite and Delsey are the top-rated brands and have excellent ratings from customers. Both brands have great durability, reliability, and warranty for long-lasting life. However, the prices may differ according to the size, color, and design. Delsey offers a lower price than Samsonite and usually looks the same design and appearance with great quality. Delsey has good quality and features at an affordable price, and Samsonite has exclusive quality and features at a high price.
The Samsonite Omni PC hard-shell suitcase is the best travel bag for secure and comfortable traveling. This authentic brand has the lightest, indestructible, and sturdy material. Its bright colors make a difference while on the rolling at the airport. Its exterior is long-lasting, durable, and pleasant, with scratch and dent-proof surfaces.
Samsonite Omni PC Features:
- The luggage has side handles to lift the suitcase with proper balance if required, a top handle, and a telescopic push button locking handle that can be used for spinner wheels to roll on the luggage without lifting and glide smoothly in the airport. The carry-on suitcases don’t have side handles due to their small size.
- The suitcase has two main compartments. The upper compartment is a zippered mesh compartment to keep your essentials, documents, and accessories safe. The lower compartment has strong straps to pack the items in the same place and a small, zippered pocket to keep tiny items safe. However, it has no exterior compartment or extra pockets.
- This luggage has four spinner wheels, which rotate 360 degrees and smoothly roll everywhere. The spinner luggage pulls over from the front without any stress on the arms and shoulders because all luggage weight and stress will take on the spinner wheels.
- This luggage has TSA lock security for extensive protection. You may not need extra security with this lock system. It’s simple to use, closed and drags the zippers and tucked into the TSA lock with a three-number code for maximum security.
- The luggage has a ten-year warranty for manufacturing faults and defective items, but it doesn’t cover accidental damage and break-off pieces by mishandling.
|Medium Checked Luggage
|11 x 17 x 26 inches
|Black, Red, Blue, Silver, Teal, White, Navy Blue, Purple, Army Green, Burnt Orange, Pink, and Radiant Pink.
It’s the best durable, premium quality luggage at a great price with all security options and features perfect for secure travel.
Reason to Buy
- It’s exclusive quality at a great price.
- It has a variety of vibrant shades, making it prominent.
- It’s scratch-proof and durable luggage for a long life.
- It has an extended security option with a TSA locking system.
Reason to Avoid
- It has no exterior compartments and no expandible space.
- It has no side handles and only one handle.
- It’s a limited warranty for only manufacturing defects.
The Samsonite Winfield Two Hard-Side Fashion Spinner is a great piece of luggage with extended durability and security, like the Samsonite Omni. It has all the material and design identical to the Omni PC, but it has a plain and glossy surface.
Samsonite Winfield Two Fashion Spinner Features:
- Samsonite Winfield Two Spinner is lighter and indestructible hard-shell luggage.
- Telescopic locking handles to roll on the spinner.
- It has a ten-year warranty for manufacturing faults and defective items but does not cover mishandling damage and accidental break-offs.
- It has wide storage capacity, a mesh pocket inside the compartment, and a quality zipper extension.
- This luggage has high security with a TSA locking system.
- The luggage has four spinner wheels on rotation and moves smoothly in all directions.
|Medium Checked Luggage
|24 x 11 x 16 inches
Brush Anthracite Black, Cactus Green, Charcoal Black, Deep Blue, Nordic Blue, Artic Pink Glossy, White, Burgundy, Ice Blue Shimmering, Navy Blue, Orange, and Purple.
It’s a great, stylish, fashionable piece of luggage that looks admirable at the luggage carousel with extended security, quick moveability, and awesome prices for the leading brand.
Reason to Buy
- It has a stylish, glossy design with various vibrant colors.
- It has enhanced security with TSA locks.
- This model comes with great features and locking handles for spinner wheels.
Reason to Avoid
- It has no exterior pockets and expandability for more space.
Samsonite Centric Spinner hard-side luggage is another best-piece of an exclusive brand. It’s the best hard-shell piece with great price and features with premium quality. This luggage comes in three sizes. One is a twenty-inch carry-on, one twenty-four-inch medium checked, and one twenty-eight-inch large, checked baggage. It often comes with two and three-piece sets or a single piece.
Samsonite Centric Spinner Hard-Side Luggage Features:
- The luggage offers a wide range of vibrant colors and stylish designs, making it easy to identify from a luggage crowd at the custom counters at the airport.
- It has a TSA combination locking system that gives you complete satisfaction with the overall security of luggage and packing accessories inside.
- The luggage has a zipper extension to provide more space for added items.
- The luggage offers a ten-year warranty for defective pieces and missing items.
- It has push-button locking handles, is easily adjustable, and has quick moveability on spinner wheels.
|Medium Checked Luggage
|11 x 16 x 24 inches
|Black, Blue Slate, Caribbean Blue, Silver, Burnt Orange, Navy Blue, and Teal.
It’s another stylish piece of the Samsonite brand suitable for international travel with security features, fast movability, color variations, and a ten-year warranty. What else is required within this price with durable and trustworthy brand luggage?
Reason to Buy
- It has extended security, TSA locks, and push-button locking handles.
- It has a stylish design and various color options.
- It’s an exclusive piece of luggage with premium quality and a great price.
Reason to Avoid
- It has no expandable space or any front compartment.
Samsonite Winfield Three DLX Spinner Luggage is a hard shell, durable, and trustworthy piece from a leading American brand. It’s ultra-light material with a shimmering surface, scratch resistance, and damage proof for long-lasting, secure travel. Like other Samsonite brands, it has a zippered mesh pocket within the upper compartment and strong straps in the lower compartment to fix the packing items correctly. It’s another quality piece for a safe and comfy travel experience with the exclusive luggage brand.
Samsonite Winfield Three DLX Spinner Luggage Features:
- It has a ten-year warranty for manufacturing faults and defective pieces but does not cover rough handling or accident damage.
- It has four spinner wheels that rotate instantly everywhere and quickly roll on the luggage without stress.
- It provides strong security with a TSA combination locking system with digital codes to prevent theft and robbery.
- It’s one inch expandable for more space in the compartments.
- It has retracting handles for easy carry-on and roll-on luggage.
|9 x 14 x 23 inches
|Black, Dark Blue, Emerald Green, Graphite Grey, Rose Pink, and Silver.
It’s a high-quality hard-shell spinner with an awesome design and colors available with reliability, durability, and security. It’s a great choice for long and short trips and safe travel.
Reason to Buy
- It has a wide and expandable space for capacity.
- It has a TSA lock-enhanced security feature.
- It has a damage-resistant surface for long life.
Reason to Avoid
- Its mesh compartment’s net lining is not durable.
Samsonite Centric Two Spinner hard-side luggage has a strong, scratch-and-dents-resistant, durable surface for premium quality. It has all the best features of exclusive luggage, like the Samsonite-centric spinner. Its great features and dent-proof surface have a unique design with various vibrant colors.
Samsonite Centric Two Spinner Hard-Side Luggage Features:
- The luggage has smart features and a small pocket for a USB charging port for Android phones while traveling.
- It has double spinner wheels for gliding smoothly in multiple directions and rotates instantly.
- The luggage comes with a ten-year warranty for manufacturing defects and missing items.
- It has an upper compartment with a strong zipper, expandable space, and a lower space with straps to fix the packing items.
|9 x 14 x 20 inches
Black, Caribbean Blue, Emerald, Silver, Snow White, True Navy Blue, Charcoal Grey, Cordovan, and Purple Orchid.
It’s secure, durable, and long-lasting luggage with stylish design and color variations. It has smart features like a USB charging port and TSA lock for comfortable and safe traveling.
Reason to Buy
- It has smooth and effortless moveability with spinner wheels.
- It has a durable and damage-resistant hard surface.
- It has wide storage and expandable capacity for additional items.
- It has a stylish design and various colors for a magnificent look.
Reason to Avoid
- It has no TSA lock for security.
- The charging port has no battery, and it’s costly.
Delsey Comete Spinner's hard-side luggage resembles Samsonite's hard-side suitcases. It has extensive features and long-lasting durability for best quality and great price. This suitcase has a damage and dent-resistant surface with vibrant colors and an attractive look when running at the airport terminal.
Delsey Comete Spinner Hard-Side Luggage Features:
- The Delsey Comete luggage has firm grip side handles to lift the luggage. These handles are retractable and strong enough to carry weight. It has a telescopic handle to roll the luggage on spinner wheels quickly.
- The luggage has a wide storage capacity and two main compartments. The upper compartment has mesh zipper divider pockets to organize items easily and a small, zippered pocket inside the lower compartment for tiny items.
- It has a zipper extension for extended space up to 2 inches for adding more items safely.
- It has a ten-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- It has four double-spinner wheels for quick moves on the journey.
|14 x 9 x 22 inches
|Blue, Bright Purple, and Blue.
It has no smart features and extended security but is durable and damage-resistant luggage with a ten-year warranty. It’s good for international traveling at a great price.
Reason to Buy
- It has strong side handles to lift the luggage.
- It has a zipper extension for expandability.
- It has a fabulous design and attractive colors.
Reason to Avoid
- It has no advanced features or security.
Delsey Titanium Spinner hard-side luggage has enough space for storage in two wide compartments. The upper compartment has a zipper divider, a large pocket for well-organized accessories, and a small, zippered pocket inside the lower compartment for valuables and strong straps.
Delsey Titanium Spinner Hard-Side Luggage Features:
- The luggage has a wide space capacity with extra pockets inside and is expandable up to two inches more.
- It’s a lighter and damage-proof suitcase.
- It has strong double-spinner wheels to move quickly everywhere.
- It has a ten-year warranty for built-in defects.
- It has extended the security of TSA combination locks to prevent theft.
- It has a fashionable design and vibrant colors for a prominent appearance.
|21 x 14 x 10 inches
|Navy Blue, Silver, Cherry Red, and Graphite.
It has similar features to Samsonite Winfield luggage. It has a durable, damage-resistant surface, stylish design, and fashionable exterior with vibrant colors and great features.
Reason to Buy
- It has a strong and durable hard surface.
- It’s lightweight luggage with spinner wheels.
- It has vibrant colors for a unique look.
- It has enhanced security TSA lock.
Reason to Avoid
- It has a limited color selection.
- It has a front compartment for international luggage only.
Delsey Chatelet Spinner is hard surface luggage made of exclusive and high-quality material. It has solid zippers and enough room for essentials and accessories.
Delsey Chatelet Spinner Hard-Side Luggage Features:
- The luggage has large compartments for enough room for essentials, two mesh zipper dividers with hangers for laundry, one separate zippered mesh upper pocket for shoes, and a solid strap to lock packing items in the luggage.
- It has TSA combination locks with high security and zippers tucked into the locks with codes only accessible to the owner.
- It has double spinner wheels for quick movements and rolls on the luggage easily anywhere.
- It has excellent security with brakes operated from a button to lock the front two wheels to prevent rolling on the luggage while standing, and it allows it to move on two wheels from the back side.
|21 x 9 x 14 inches
|White, Brown, and Black.
It has a unique design and stylish look with a sturdy, damage-proof, and long-lasting durable surface at a great price.
Reason to Buy
- It has a unique, stylish design.
- It has an enhanced security option, TSA lock.
- It has zippered divider pockets and detachable hangers for laundry.
- It has a unique brake for front spinner wheels.
- It has a tracking plate.
Reason to Avoid
- Its zippers can get stuck on the chain.
- It has no color variations. Only a few shades are available.
Delsey Helium Aero Spinner luggage has enough capacity, with two zippered mesh pockets, expandable up to two inches.
Delsey Helium Aero Spinner Luggage Features:
- It has double-spinner wheels for quick rotation and fast rolling on the luggage.
- It has a TSA combination lock for enhanced security and safe travel.
- It has wide compartments with two zippered dividers and expandable space up to two inches. It has a front-wide compartment for laptops and gadgets.
19 x 13 x 9 inches
|Cobalt Blue, Charcoal Black, Titanium, Black, Brick Red, Grey, Pink, Teal, Blue, and Rose Pink.
It is a hard-side spinner, a lightweight, indestructible suitcase, and a great choice for safe traveling. Its fascinating glossy appearance and vibrant colors make it magnificent from other pieces.
Reason to Buy
- It has a stunning design and color variations for a prominent look.
- It has extended security TSA lock.
- It has a wide capacity, expandable up to two inches for additional items.
Reason to Avoid
- It has no warranty.
Delsey Helium Cruise luggage is a soft-side spinner of high-quality nylon fabricated material with wide storage capacity and expandability at a great price. It’s one of the most widely accepted fabricated luggage for frequent travel.
Delsey Helium Cruise Spinner Soft-Side Luggage Features:
- The luggage has great quality nylon fabricated material.
- It has a wide expandable capacity with two zippered divider mesh pockets in the upper compartment, one small, zippered mesh pocket for tiny items, and the other zippered small bag for valuables in the lower compartment. The luggage has two front compartments, one for laptops and the other for gadgets.
- It has double-spinner wheels for quick moves and speedy rolling on the luggage.
- It has a lifetime warranty for manufacturing faults and defective pieces.
|Large Checked Luggage
|29 x 20 x 12 inches
It’s a fabricated soft-shell luggage with wide storage expandible capacity with two front compartments. It’s a good choice for short and domestic travel but not lifelong durability for international traveling.
Reason to Buy
- It has a wide capacity, expandible space, and a front compartment for a laptop.
- It has a lifetime warranty.
Reason to Avoid
- It has only one color. No more shades are available.
- It has no enhanced security and other advanced features.
When a customer considers the luggage’s quality, reliability, and
durability, the price may be worth it. Samsonite is the highest quality,
long-lasting, durable, and trustworthy brand, and most of the Delsey Paris
brand’s designs, models, features, and materials are similar to the Samsonite
brand. However, Samsonite is expensive, and Delsey is affordable for some
designs and models. Still, when we need to choose one of these top-class
brands, we must say that it depends on customer requirements, their budget,
required capacity, destination trip, duration, and the number of members
required for the luggage for travel.